Regular Workshops run in the Harewood Farm Field Kitchen
Create a more nourishing kitchen at home by signing up for one of our ‘Learn to make’ Workshops.
We run workshops teaching some of the regular practices we use in our own kitchens. Such as Sourdough Bread baking, Vegetable Fermenting, Vegan Essentials and other healthy kitchen basics.
We love sharing these skills with others, age old skills that our Grandmothers would have known and we have long since forgotten as our society strives for convenience and fast food.
The methods we teach bring us back to our senses, they connect us to real food and the land where it has grown.
Learn to make Spectacular Summer Salads July 25th 10:00-14:00
Included in the price of £65:
– feast on what we make together during the course
– go home with an essential piece of kitchen kit to continue creating back in your home kitchen
– receive our recipe pack
– be added to our FaceBook support group so you can share your creations with other workshop students.
Learn to make your own beautiful salads.
On this very practical hands on course you will:
*Begin by harvesting some of the produce we will use from around the vegetable gardens of Harewood Farm
* make a variety of exciting and enticing salads from all our own locally grown, seasonal produce
* learn how to balance the five tastes to make incredible dressings from scratch
* master the process to make your own wonderful and unique creations back in your own kitchen.
… all in our very own Field Kitchen deep in the heart of Harewood!
Hosted by Katie Allen of Katie and Crow and Jo Tytherleigh of Harewood Farm, we provide all the ingredients required and walk you through the skill stages involved. All you need to bring is enthusiasm and an apron!
To book use the link above or message us for BACS details or with any further questions.